Skip to main content

Funny superstition for a terrible exam

Sometimes when we are in some position that make us feel insecure we want the nature to help us and give us a clue whether upcoming things would be good or bad. So we somethings that has no meaning 😝
 
      On April 23rd my semesters got over and most of the students in our class didn't do it well including me πŸ˜‚. The only thing we wanted was to clear all our exans without arrears. After coming out of the examination hall everyone was explaining their terrible experience in that last exam.

    Let's come to my terrible experience πŸ˜‚. As soon as the question papers was distributed everyone was going through it seriously and I too did the same. I was going through the question paper fastly as if I know answers for all the questions πŸ˜‚. I took my pencil, marked some questions that I will be writing or working out for the exam. The terrible part comes behind.

     I marked 5 questions on the 4 marks section and 5 questions on the 9 marks section without reading the full question properly. By reading a single main word I assumed that this would be the method this question, that would be the method for that question like that.

     Till this I was in a mindset that I know all the questions πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡. I am in a safe zone to get passed in this subject.

    I was waiting for the answer sheet to be given as soon as possible as I know all the questions πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

   After few minutes the answer sheets was also distributed.

    When the answer sheets was given I calculated time for each question πŸ˜‚.

    When I started to write the first two questions I was confident that I would clear this subject. But...... when I passed on to the next questions I was feeling like fainting 😳😳😨😨. I didn't know even one question from the 9 mark section. But I want to write 5 questions 😧. I lost all my hopes😲😲. I too tried a lot by creating my own answers for the questions but can't complete it properly πŸ™. Even those methods are on my own assumption😝😫. I was crushing my brain to do something to get passed in this subject but it couldn't do anything. After this my mindset was " nothing can become worse than this😧😧 ".

     I was feeling like I was the only person to do this exam bad but when I met my group of friends I changed my opinionπŸ˜‚. Everyone felt like thunder fell on our heads πŸ˜§πŸ˜¨πŸ˜‚.

      After discussing about the exam with everyone I came to a mindset that it's difficult to get passed in this subject 😫.

    So, after reaching home I was doing this. That is
           If the seconds needle in my watch lies between 1 and 6 then I will clear the exam if not 😫 I won't.

       First I looked at my watch the seconds needle was between 11 and 6 😫. So what I did was I waited for the seconds needle to come between 1 and 6 and at that time I looked at the watch and had a false satisfaction πŸ˜πŸ˜‚.

      Sometimes it's better to be funny during a insecure position than to think about it and make us depressed. We can't do anything else after this , whatever be the result it is going to come and we can't change thatπŸ˜‚. But this doesn't suit for most of the situations but sometimes suits for simple situations like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜.

             

                 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠStay calm😊😊😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.   ...

Is she the fish out of water - Episode 4

     After staring at the situation for seconds Adhira could find that girl was Sahat's sister and her would be sister-in-law Pooja. She prepared herself to not express her excitement and came out with fake calmness to welcome Sahat.      She admired the way he spoke to her parents. She admired his smile, the way he kept his mobile inside the pocket, the way he lifted his left eyebrow and everything. She could feel the chill that comes, when air touches our skin after steaming for some minutes in her heart. To others vision she looked normal but inside she could realise the changing temperatures. She realised the warmth in her cheeks.      With lots of struggles on hiding her excitement she managed to say, "Hi.. " to him with eye contact for a fraction of second. His warm smile with eye contact expressed his acceptance of her welcome.      The way Sahat met her eyes made her realise how special she is to him. Before Sah...

Is she the fish out of water? - Episode 9

Shruthi went through thoughts throughout the walk to help her sister but she could find no way to help her sister but she had a perfect plan of explaining this to mom. After completing their walk, both the sisters made themselves fresh and again headed to their work of packing Adhira's essentials. The packing process went through recollection of almost all the incidents that happened in their life.  They packed everything and arranged the packages in a separate room. They kept some essential things for the remaining days before marriage. Now Adhira's room appealed clean, but Adhira could see the void in her room. Not only in her room but also in her heart.  Every corner looked clean but she felt like missing something.  Mom and Dad reached home by the evening after completing all the inviting works.  As soon as they reached home dad got a call and he headed towards the office. Mom made herself comfortable in the bed, her back supported with a pi...