Skip to main content

Movie from which I can't come over

   Two weeks before I watched a tamil movie named "Nadigayar Thilagam" which is dubbed in Tamil from the Telugu movie "Mahanati". Even after two weeks of time I can't come out of the movie. This movie about the great actress Mrs.Savithri who is called ad "Nadigayar thilagam" in tamil and "Mahanati" in telugu. This movie nicely portrays the life of the legendry actress.
    All songs in the movie are really touching especially the songs "Mahanati" and "Irudhiyil enna enjum". These two songs just touched my heart. The song "Mahanati" tells us about the great works of the legendry actress. The line "AAN SINGANGAL THALAI THOOKITHAN THANAI PARKATHAN IVAL NINRALEY" really makes every girl to be like a boss. And the song "Irudhiyil enna enjum" revolves around the hard times of the actress and the lyrics are like crushing my hearts. I don't why am recollecting the movie in my brain crazily but I love the movie.

This post is nothing informative but just to explain the feel I felt after watching the movie. I was keep on thinking that why should a person should suffer like this? In this movie they have portrayed both the struggles she underwent to come in the cini field and the struggle she undergone during her downfall. In the song "Irudhiyil enna enjum" the line clearly express the sadness that we can feel. The lyrics are
"MALARUM POLUTHIL ORU PORATTAM
UTHIRUM POLUTHIL ORU POTATTA
NADUVIL NADUVIL CHIRU KONDATTAM
MUDIVIL MUDIVIL VERUM EMATRAM"  these lines really made me to cry to think why should a person should a person reach the highest place and why should the person face a very deep downfall?. Only because of all her generous helping tendency she is being recalled in this 2018. Meaning of the above lines are,
There was a struggle during the rising periosd and there is a struggle in falling period. There are some good times in the middle but at the end there is only disappoinment.
Each and every line of the song makes us to cry.
Eventhough this post is not related to our blog's topic (stay happy) I just wanted to share something about the movie. 
This movie is my favorite movie in my 19 years of life and this will be my favorite till my lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.             When dad left the kitchen, she looked at me and gave a smile that expresse

What shall I do as a mother?

"Hey, little one, do you know how much I love you? You might not be my first kid, but every kid is precious to the mother. No matter which gender you will be, I will love you like you are my world. I am enjoying the joy of carrying you. I want you to serve every people surrounding you. I want to see people enjoying their lives because of my child," she said all these things to the child in her. No matter how the child is going to be like she loved it with all her heart. She poured the joy of motherhood into her child. She carried her baby in all the atmospheric conditions. The before her baby enter this world, she said to her baby, "Now I am giving you all the food and breath that you need even before you ask me. But this condition is going to be with you tomorrow. You need only 50% of my support, and the remaining 50% comes from the way you adapt to this environment. As said earlier, I want my child to bring joy in everyone's life". She enjoyed her labor pain i

Never value yourself low because of a failure

           Life is a bed of roses with thorns. Not everyone is going to lead a life a with null failure and no one is going to live a life without success.                                  Failure is a part of our life, be brave enough to handle those failures. If a person keeps on thinking about failure he/she is not going to succeed in his/her life. Failure is a chance to analyse the mistakes that a person do.                      Most of us never concentrate on our weakness and we want to do the work with perfection. If you cant find what is wrong then how can you rectify that problem?                     So what am trying to say is that never lower your worth because of a failure. Persons whom you admire as successful have undergone through lots of failures.                                  If you want anything work for it, if it doesn't work well then again work on how you can update yourself.             I saw this content from Lavanya Jayakumar's vi