Skip to main content

Where do we lack?

This post is specially made a conversation between women.

DISCLAIMER: This post doesn't mean everyone, it relates to only some of the women.

Hiiii dear beauties,
                                Have you ever thought why people dump us sometimes? I don't know how to say but its like..... Ok, let me help myself by explaining this with an example.
     If a girl drives a geared bike or studies in the department of mechanical engineering or doing the works that usually men do...  Some people (NOT ALL) will ask "Wow how a girl can do all the works that a man does? It's amazing". Here let me explain the thing that I wanted to explain, Here the person applauses the girl first by comparing with the works that a man does. And the person gets excited by the fact the girl is potential as like men.
Now let me ask a question why it is a unique thing that a girl equally potential as like men we all are humans right? Then why should you compare a girl with men all are humans and why does this comparison happen? It's because they think that we women are soft and we are not fit to do hard activities that men do. Ok now let's discuss are women supporting each other?
      No, we are not supporting each other we are gossiping about each other (NOT ALL BUT SOME). Yes, maybe this is one of the criteria for a guy or a girl to think that a girl is not eligible to do the works that man do.

         Now let me share an incident with you all 2 weeks before I went RTO office to take the license for four wheelers (car) and there I got a woman as my companion. We both were discussing some random things about driving the car and our anxiety when we are going to test drive in front of the  RTO officer. While having a discussion about this we both saw a girl who was standing at some distance away from us and she was there to take the license for the geared bike. By seeing the girl I said to the lady that "It feels good of the women community to see most of the girls are in the equal potential to men ".  As soon as I said this she said to me that "This is not good ma. Scooters are developed for the sake of women then why should they use a vehicle that a man drives? This is an unwanted behaviour to make everyone to notice her".I didn't like that but I can't express my opposing opinion to her talk. At that time I was thinking, why women can't be equal to men. I these modern days we are adopting various modernisations but why we are not accepting this and I again thought that why can't a woman support another woman, in these days men (NOT ALL BUT SOME) are accepting the girl's act of being equal to them but still now some women don't like this and they are talking at the back of those women who are capable of doing any work. So, we are lacking in this thing that we women are not supporting other women (NOT ALL BUT SOME).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.             When dad left the kitchen, she looked at me and gave a smile that expresse

What shall I do as a mother?

"Hey, little one, do you know how much I love you? You might not be my first kid, but every kid is precious to the mother. No matter which gender you will be, I will love you like you are my world. I am enjoying the joy of carrying you. I want you to serve every people surrounding you. I want to see people enjoying their lives because of my child," she said all these things to the child in her. No matter how the child is going to be like she loved it with all her heart. She poured the joy of motherhood into her child. She carried her baby in all the atmospheric conditions. The before her baby enter this world, she said to her baby, "Now I am giving you all the food and breath that you need even before you ask me. But this condition is going to be with you tomorrow. You need only 50% of my support, and the remaining 50% comes from the way you adapt to this environment. As said earlier, I want my child to bring joy in everyone's life". She enjoyed her labor pain i

Never value yourself low because of a failure

           Life is a bed of roses with thorns. Not everyone is going to lead a life a with null failure and no one is going to live a life without success.                                  Failure is a part of our life, be brave enough to handle those failures. If a person keeps on thinking about failure he/she is not going to succeed in his/her life. Failure is a chance to analyse the mistakes that a person do.                      Most of us never concentrate on our weakness and we want to do the work with perfection. If you cant find what is wrong then how can you rectify that problem?                     So what am trying to say is that never lower your worth because of a failure. Persons whom you admire as successful have undergone through lots of failures.                                  If you want anything work for it, if it doesn't work well then again work on how you can update yourself.             I saw this content from Lavanya Jayakumar's vi