Skip to main content

The scary (scared) cat

Since Mom and Dad were out of the station, my elder brother and I maintained the house.

In recent days we are facing a problem because of a 🐈 cat. He comes and drinks the milk every morning, and mom will get tensed. So mom gave us the responsibility that the cat should not enter the house. So we closed all the windows in the home at night, and after we wake up, we opened the window.

Today's morning was so calm, and I prepared coffee for myself at 5:45Am. As I had my exams, I woke earlier.
I had the coffee happily until that scary cat entered our home. I Am scared of unknown cats that they would scratch my skin and create a big wound.

My elder brother was sleeping peacefully until I screamed.
Even the cat lost his peace when I screamed πŸ˜‚.

I had my half-drunk coffee in my cup and started to run with the cup because I want to protect the milk πŸ˜‚. And stood straight before the cat and Screamed, "Anna am feeling scared. Come soon, get up; it's here. Oh god, save the milk. Ammaaaaaaaaa.......
Appaaaaaaaa...... "

After that Anna started to scream from his peaceful sleep actually, he was scared because of my voice "What happened.... who came.... where is Amma ..... Aaaaaa oooooooo"

And I got scared, and I shouted by saying, "this cat is here. He is going to drink our milk" I told this to the top of my voice, and 🐈 the cat ran away.πŸ˜‚

After that, I calmly said to Anna, "go to sleep amma, and appa will reach home later."

Life is difficult for an elder brother to be alone with a younger sister like meπŸ˜‚. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.   ...

Is she the fish out of water - Episode 4

     After staring at the situation for seconds Adhira could find that girl was Sahat's sister and her would be sister-in-law Pooja. She prepared herself to not express her excitement and came out with fake calmness to welcome Sahat.      She admired the way he spoke to her parents. She admired his smile, the way he kept his mobile inside the pocket, the way he lifted his left eyebrow and everything. She could feel the chill that comes, when air touches our skin after steaming for some minutes in her heart. To others vision she looked normal but inside she could realise the changing temperatures. She realised the warmth in her cheeks.      With lots of struggles on hiding her excitement she managed to say, "Hi.. " to him with eye contact for a fraction of second. His warm smile with eye contact expressed his acceptance of her welcome.      The way Sahat met her eyes made her realise how special she is to him. Before Sah...

Is she the fish out of water? - Episode 9

Shruthi went through thoughts throughout the walk to help her sister but she could find no way to help her sister but she had a perfect plan of explaining this to mom. After completing their walk, both the sisters made themselves fresh and again headed to their work of packing Adhira's essentials. The packing process went through recollection of almost all the incidents that happened in their life.  They packed everything and arranged the packages in a separate room. They kept some essential things for the remaining days before marriage. Now Adhira's room appealed clean, but Adhira could see the void in her room. Not only in her room but also in her heart.  Every corner looked clean but she felt like missing something.  Mom and Dad reached home by the evening after completing all the inviting works.  As soon as they reached home dad got a call and he headed towards the office. Mom made herself comfortable in the bed, her back supported with a pi...