Skip to main content

Is she the fish out of water? - episode 2

 Adhira saw her mom doing some calculations by sitting in a swing that is wrapped with the climbers that gave beauty to the surrounding with its purple and pink fragile flowers. She felt glad on seeing her daughter with the same cheerfulness that she could find whenever she comes back home in the evening after classes.

"Mom I have bought you something to share our memories." by saying these words Adhira handed the test papers to mom. Now it was mom's turn to get excited. Yes these little things mattered them the most. Mom started to say those with a bright smile, "You know Adhira you always ask me ',ma please give me five minutes of break time am getting bored' and I too allow you to go for break. You go to our neighbor's house to play and to my astonishment you were always punctual. You will come after five minutes and I would give you a warm cup of milk. After finishing it, I don't need to remind you, you will do your home works without any argument. But I can never find how this little girl have turned out to be a bride". Adhira made herself comfortable with head on her mom's lap before Adhira could say something mom started her role, "Look Adhira there is no need for me to give you any advise related to your married life and as a mom I should tell you this Sahat is a who can match to your character am sure that he will never make you feel drained out but am not sure about his parents, even-though they appeal good there occurs lots of misunderstandings when you are close to each other. They have some opinions and you might have different but never allow them to ruin your relationship with your in-laws. Sahat is their property you can never be his first priority and you cant expect his priority for you over his parents. Even if any uncomfortable situation occurs just leave them. Start every day by erasing yesterdays troubles and that's how a family works. If you were pushed in any kind of violence please let me know". These again pushed her into the world of unsureness.

In the middle of this conversation Shruthi came with Adhira's phone which displayed Sathya's name and number in its screen. Adhira got phone and the conversation began.

Sathya : Hi...….. how is life moving as a bride??

Adhira could get Sathya's excitement from her voice. How can a friend restrict herself from the excitement of her friend's wedding?

Adhira : Hey.... how are you. I too wanted to call you for many days but somehow situation never let me free to communicate to you without an time restrictions.

Sathya : Haa is that situation or Sahat's thoughts?

Adhira : Hahaha you always do this. First let me to speak something okay?

Sathya : Excuse me am the one who ringed you so I have the right to talk many words than you.

Adhira : But its ok I want you to clear my doubts first.

Sathya : What?

Adhira : Do I really love him?

Sathya : You are too early my dear. You should have asked this to me after a baby

      - To be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.             When dad left the kitchen, she looked at me and gave a smile that expresse

What shall I do as a mother?

"Hey, little one, do you know how much I love you? You might not be my first kid, but every kid is precious to the mother. No matter which gender you will be, I will love you like you are my world. I am enjoying the joy of carrying you. I want you to serve every people surrounding you. I want to see people enjoying their lives because of my child," she said all these things to the child in her. No matter how the child is going to be like she loved it with all her heart. She poured the joy of motherhood into her child. She carried her baby in all the atmospheric conditions. The before her baby enter this world, she said to her baby, "Now I am giving you all the food and breath that you need even before you ask me. But this condition is going to be with you tomorrow. You need only 50% of my support, and the remaining 50% comes from the way you adapt to this environment. As said earlier, I want my child to bring joy in everyone's life". She enjoyed her labor pain i

Never value yourself low because of a failure

           Life is a bed of roses with thorns. Not everyone is going to lead a life a with null failure and no one is going to live a life without success.                                  Failure is a part of our life, be brave enough to handle those failures. If a person keeps on thinking about failure he/she is not going to succeed in his/her life. Failure is a chance to analyse the mistakes that a person do.                      Most of us never concentrate on our weakness and we want to do the work with perfection. If you cant find what is wrong then how can you rectify that problem?                     So what am trying to say is that never lower your worth because of a failure. Persons whom you admire as successful have undergone through lots of failures.                                  If you want anything work for it, if it doesn't work well then again work on how you can update yourself.             I saw this content from Lavanya Jayakumar's vi