Skip to main content

That notorious friend in every gang

This post is completely dedicated to Swarna. Because she is that notorious friend.

Incident 1:

After completing our college we both go home in my scooter. I will be the driver she will
be sitting behind me. One day she said me, "Dharu I have a test for your driving skills", before I could analyse what she said she closed my eyes from behind and I think this would be easy for you to know how crazy she is

Incident 2 :

It was the last day for us to get our practical records signed. As always I was doing my unfinished work. I was over tense with my work juggling with my stationery essentials. I should submit the record within 30 minutes and there she came.

Swarna : Dharu
Dharu : mmm (said without looking at her)
Swarna : What is this Dharu? 😡
Dharu : I know you have some stupid stuff to share with me. I have no time to look at your face and have a conversation. If I don't finish this work within time I will be sent outside the class. So tell me.
Swarna : You always do this Dharu I feel sad. ok you do your work 😔

I felt guilty and I looked up to see her face.

Dharu : Tell me, am seeing your face
Swarna : My husband should have two holes in his nose Dharu. That is my greatest wish.
Dharu : Swarna…………..

I tried to hold my flying calmness. 

Incident 3:

    After our classes all our group members where walking in the corridor. Suddenly I heard Swarna's voice, "Dharu save me pooja is going to push my head towards this wall" already she behaving like having a problem in brain what will happen if she get her head hurt? so ran towards her I held the part of her head that was about to hit the wall. With the force my fingers were crushed between Swarna's head and the wall. Before I started to feel happy for saving her I got irritated. Because she started to laugh at me and said, "Dharu you know you are a stupid". After that she got tight slaps from me to tally the pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.   ...

Is she the fish out of water - Episode 4

     After staring at the situation for seconds Adhira could find that girl was Sahat's sister and her would be sister-in-law Pooja. She prepared herself to not express her excitement and came out with fake calmness to welcome Sahat.      She admired the way he spoke to her parents. She admired his smile, the way he kept his mobile inside the pocket, the way he lifted his left eyebrow and everything. She could feel the chill that comes, when air touches our skin after steaming for some minutes in her heart. To others vision she looked normal but inside she could realise the changing temperatures. She realised the warmth in her cheeks.      With lots of struggles on hiding her excitement she managed to say, "Hi.. " to him with eye contact for a fraction of second. His warm smile with eye contact expressed his acceptance of her welcome.      The way Sahat met her eyes made her realise how special she is to him. Before Sah...

Is she the fish out of water? - Episode 9

Shruthi went through thoughts throughout the walk to help her sister but she could find no way to help her sister but she had a perfect plan of explaining this to mom. After completing their walk, both the sisters made themselves fresh and again headed to their work of packing Adhira's essentials. The packing process went through recollection of almost all the incidents that happened in their life.  They packed everything and arranged the packages in a separate room. They kept some essential things for the remaining days before marriage. Now Adhira's room appealed clean, but Adhira could see the void in her room. Not only in her room but also in her heart.  Every corner looked clean but she felt like missing something.  Mom and Dad reached home by the evening after completing all the inviting works.  As soon as they reached home dad got a call and he headed towards the office. Mom made herself comfortable in the bed, her back supported with a pi...