Skip to main content

The conspiracy


That was a fine day to have some special lunch, but mom didn't allowed us to eat non-veg. She planned to make mushroom gravy as main dish for the lunch.
I was waiting near the stove to grab the first spoons of gravy.
I took a very little amount of rice and added mushroom gravy. And my ears started to burn out because of that over spiced gravy.
Now we both were thinking about how to give this gravy to my brother and my dad. So we planned
Mom sat in the middle, myself to the left and dad to the right. She was feeding me with a plate full of that over spiced mushroom gravy without any discomfort and that side dad was struggling with the gravy. He asked whether mom made mistake in the recipe and she asked "how can I make mistake in a recipe which I have been cooking for many years?" And she continued by saying, "look at Dharani she is loving this gravy. Dharani ma do you feel this gravy is over spiced?". And I replied, "nooo it feels like heaven in my mouth ma, am loving this gravy and going to have another plate with this mushroom gravy". Dad was shocked, I continued by saying that dad must have some mouth ulcer and that is why he is feeling it so spiced and I gave him sugar. After these activities he confirmed that there was something wrong with his taste buds. 
After everyone finished their lunch we both met in the kitchen and felt proud for executing our plan successfully.
I added a lot of coconut oil to my rice so that the level of spice can be reduced, and am the one who loves to eat with coconut oil, my dad and brother are not fond of that flavour. 
When dad saw me eating he thought that am having the original gravy.
These are the conspiracies that we make 😁 and sometimes it feels so entertaining for us 😁. But the suffering people are only my dad and brother. 😊
Now I can say that Dharani and Mom are the mischievous duo 😂😊

Comments

  1. We never eat coconut oil .It is only using as a hair oil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.             When dad left the kitchen, she looked at me and gave a smile that expresse

What shall I do as a mother?

"Hey, little one, do you know how much I love you? You might not be my first kid, but every kid is precious to the mother. No matter which gender you will be, I will love you like you are my world. I am enjoying the joy of carrying you. I want you to serve every people surrounding you. I want to see people enjoying their lives because of my child," she said all these things to the child in her. No matter how the child is going to be like she loved it with all her heart. She poured the joy of motherhood into her child. She carried her baby in all the atmospheric conditions. The before her baby enter this world, she said to her baby, "Now I am giving you all the food and breath that you need even before you ask me. But this condition is going to be with you tomorrow. You need only 50% of my support, and the remaining 50% comes from the way you adapt to this environment. As said earlier, I want my child to bring joy in everyone's life". She enjoyed her labor pain i

Never value yourself low because of a failure

           Life is a bed of roses with thorns. Not everyone is going to lead a life a with null failure and no one is going to live a life without success.                                  Failure is a part of our life, be brave enough to handle those failures. If a person keeps on thinking about failure he/she is not going to succeed in his/her life. Failure is a chance to analyse the mistakes that a person do.                      Most of us never concentrate on our weakness and we want to do the work with perfection. If you cant find what is wrong then how can you rectify that problem?                     So what am trying to say is that never lower your worth because of a failure. Persons whom you admire as successful have undergone through lots of failures.                                  If you want anything work for it, if it doesn't work well then again work on how you can update yourself.             I saw this content from Lavanya Jayakumar's vi