Skip to main content

What shall I do as a mother?

"Hey, little one, do you know how much I love you? You might not be my first kid, but every kid is precious to the mother. No matter which gender you will be, I will love you like you are my world. I am enjoying the joy of carrying you. I want you to serve every people surrounding you. I want to see people enjoying their lives because of my child," she said all these things to the child in her. No matter how the child is going to be like she loved it with all her heart. She poured the joy of motherhood into her child.

She carried her baby in all the atmospheric conditions. The before her baby enter this world, she said to her baby, "Now I am giving you all the food and breath that you need even before you ask me. But this condition is going to be with you tomorrow. You need only 50% of my support, and the remaining 50% comes from the way you adapt to this environment. As said earlier, I want my child to bring joy in everyone's life".

She enjoyed her labor pain in the process of bringing the child to this world. The next morning she saw her child growing over her. She is carrying her child inside her and over her. She gave the water required for her but is that enough. Mom started to worry about her newborn child. 'How the tender, soft little leaves of the plantlet are going to perform photosynthesis? How can my baby sustain in this polluted environment? My kid is so tiny to be noticed. What if anyone smashes him with their shoes or slippers? No, I cant tolerate this pain'. Mom wanted to say a lot to her son, but she was so clear that she should not scare her little warrior. Mind juggling with motivating words, mom synthesized the energy boost with words for her child. "Dear little one, this world is the best place for us. We can never find a place like this, and our life is our paradise. You are going to enter this life, which is like a cycle. So enjoy it. Never swear at your life. Your life is like a person. All its work is like the reflection of your energy towards it. If you feel happy about your life you are going to enjoy, you will be given tough lessons in your life. Just enjoy your life. I want my son to be a warrior who can go through everything and remain calm with a smile".

After a lot more years, her little plantlet son turned out to be a majestic Banyan tree. Every day this mom and child shared a lot of stories. He had none apart from his mother, and she treated him like she has only one child. She has never shown partiality between her child. Mom's desire was only one thing, 'To bring joy in everyone's life with a gentle breeze'.

 The bond between mom and son grew every day. Now they have a lovely family since 1932. Ages passed 2k entered in this world. Simultaneously global warming raised its head. People started to kill mom's child one by one. All that mom could do was carry her dead lives over her. She cried day and night but never shown her sadness to any of the children. Humans started to cut off the trees for their temporary comfort. Deforestation was raised. Humans didn't leave any trees.

On that day, it happened. This banyan tree saw humans cutting off his siblings. He started to weep in his mom's lap. The fear of being dead engulfed him. That night all that he could say was, "Amma you always wanted me to bring joy in people's lives with a breeze but I think tomorrow am going to bring joy in their life by giving my life. Even after my death, I want to be with you. So that one day, I would become a precious stone, and I will bring joy to people's life. Am going to miss this beautiful world, amma". The feeble voice of the child shook mom's peace. She could do nothing except watching her son being murdered by some humans. How can a mom react when she hears her child's fear of dying? Mom wanted to kill herself whenever her child has been killed, but she didn't do it just for the sake of other living things in this world. Seeing her children dying in front of her was the only thing that she could do. Every day she asked the humans, "Please don't kill my children. I can't bear this pain".

No matter if this mom kills herself or she plans to kill us, the individual that suffers in the end is us. Please make this mother live with her children. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.             When dad left the kitchen, she looked at me and gave a smile that expresse

Never value yourself low because of a failure

           Life is a bed of roses with thorns. Not everyone is going to lead a life a with null failure and no one is going to live a life without success.                                  Failure is a part of our life, be brave enough to handle those failures. If a person keeps on thinking about failure he/she is not going to succeed in his/her life. Failure is a chance to analyse the mistakes that a person do.                      Most of us never concentrate on our weakness and we want to do the work with perfection. If you cant find what is wrong then how can you rectify that problem?                     So what am trying to say is that never lower your worth because of a failure. Persons whom you admire as successful have undergone through lots of failures.                                  If you want anything work for it, if it doesn't work well then again work on how you can update yourself.             I saw this content from Lavanya Jayakumar's vi