Skip to main content

Summer begins

Tadaaaa welcome everyone, Its the beginning of march.
March brings out all the joy, pain, irritation in simple its a mixture of all emotions.

I enjoyed this month in my childhood till 9th standard, because we get lots of leave due to 10th and 12th standard examination.

After 9th standard I gave this joy to my juniors as I entered the hard zone of life in which we need to answer all the irritating question even from a stranger, "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT?". Life went behind marks for the next three years.

Every year this March had something busy, but for me one thing remains constant.
Let me share my shades of thoughts in every March

While studying 1st standard - Well...… I don't have a clear memory about those days

While studying 5th standard - Hurrey, Dharu we are going to complete our primary and we are going to enter the secondary level

While studying 6th standard - Hmm... I loved the days in 5th standard when I didn't had Science 1, Science 2, Maths 1, Maths 2, History and Geography. I want t go back to the primary schooling, am not liking this much subjects.

While studying 7th standard - I think I enjoyed a lot in my 6th standard, now I should concentrate more in studies or else the people will think that am not a good girl. Only the grades provide respect for a person. If we want to be respected, then we should get good marks. The only joy in completing 7th standard is... from next year onwards I will be wearing Salwar as uniform.

While studying 8th standard - I think I enjoyed a lot in my 6th and 7th standard than this 8th standard. Why should I want to enter 9th standard? This schools will start to take 10th portion in 9th itself, then I must handle both the subjects of 9th and 10th.

While studying 9th standard -  I think I enjoyed a lot in 6th, 7th and 8th standard than 9th standard. I am done with this maths tuition. I don't want to go to this coaching class. But if I don't go to an extra class then I can't get good marks in my 10th public.

While studying 10th standard -  I think I enjoyed a lot in my previous school days than this 10th standard. Dharu you must get good marks or else the dignity of our family will be reduced in front of some idiots.

While studying 11th standard -  I think my life should be freezed till 10th standard, am hating this stupid marks based world. I hate to write this 11th standard annual exam. This itself giving me a ton of pressure then how would be my 12th standard.

While studying 12th standard -  Gooooooooooooooooood please destroy this world I want my 10th standard life back. Please I beg you...…….

This is the constant thing that never changes with me.
I get the happy memories that I spent with Akshaya, Prabha, Jefri, Selva Poorani, Nivi, Gayathri just when the cool evening summer breeze go through my heart. I think this breeze his having some power to recollect and live those days. Yes this breeze makes me to live those days in my memory.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.             When dad left the kitchen, she looked at me and gave a smile that expresse

What shall I do as a mother?

"Hey, little one, do you know how much I love you? You might not be my first kid, but every kid is precious to the mother. No matter which gender you will be, I will love you like you are my world. I am enjoying the joy of carrying you. I want you to serve every people surrounding you. I want to see people enjoying their lives because of my child," she said all these things to the child in her. No matter how the child is going to be like she loved it with all her heart. She poured the joy of motherhood into her child. She carried her baby in all the atmospheric conditions. The before her baby enter this world, she said to her baby, "Now I am giving you all the food and breath that you need even before you ask me. But this condition is going to be with you tomorrow. You need only 50% of my support, and the remaining 50% comes from the way you adapt to this environment. As said earlier, I want my child to bring joy in everyone's life". She enjoyed her labor pain i

Never value yourself low because of a failure

           Life is a bed of roses with thorns. Not everyone is going to lead a life a with null failure and no one is going to live a life without success.                                  Failure is a part of our life, be brave enough to handle those failures. If a person keeps on thinking about failure he/she is not going to succeed in his/her life. Failure is a chance to analyse the mistakes that a person do.                      Most of us never concentrate on our weakness and we want to do the work with perfection. If you cant find what is wrong then how can you rectify that problem?                     So what am trying to say is that never lower your worth because of a failure. Persons whom you admire as successful have undergone through lots of failures.                                  If you want anything work for it, if it doesn't work well then again work on how you can update yourself.             I saw this content from Lavanya Jayakumar's vi