Skip to main content

To you ma

 
 "Ma...…. I can't handle my hair. Its too tangled" I said to my mom with my eyes in tears and my hair really looking like the fibres of the coconut. She came to me with a smile, "Its not a big deal okay? I can make you hair comfortable don't worry" she said. But her words could not control my tears I just cried like, "maaaaaaaaa……… I cant do anything...…..", haha so funny to recollect the stupid things I have done in my child hood.
     Mom massaged my head deeply with coconut oil, so that I smoothly entered into sleep. After an hour when I woke up I can see the magic, yes mom made my hair tangle free one and made a braid, so that it wont get tangled again.
    Only you can make everything possible ma
    "Amma, am feeling so sleepy please stretch your legs" I said that in a grumpy tone. Again with a smile she stretched her legs. I slept in her legs comfortably when I was 10.
     "Amma, am feeling like doing nothing, am feeling like am so unproductive" I said again with a grumpy tone and kept my head on her lap and slept at the age of 20. I got motivation from you ma. The time we share is never enough for us even if we talk for 24/7.
     "Amma, I got a hurt in hand, so can you please feed me?" I said when I was 10 years old. She fed me with extra ghee in food :)
      "Amma I got hurt in my hand, please feed me" I said even I had not hurt my hand in my 20. Even-though she knew the truth she fed me again with extra ghee in the food :).
      "Amma, am feeling like nothing, this situation is making me feel devastated ma. I am hating this moment ma. what shall I do now?" I said with my eyes flooding with tears. She tapped my head and said "When am with you, nothing can make you feel down, okay? You are born to shine". Without uttering any word I hugged her. That is what everyone need, to hug mom and shower your pain. After hearing to your words, she cleanse those problems from your life.
     "Amma, am not liking this maths tuition, he is doing too much and I cant tolerate his tests or orders" I screamed when I hatted my maths tuition, she motivated me with her magical words that so powerful to make me get 96 out of 100 in the maths test.
     "Amma, am not liking this geography lessons, why should I want study this subject, when I don't even have interest in it?" she made me well prepared for the geography exam and made me score above 90.
    "Amma, am having a sever head ache, I cant even open my eyes, even a little sound is disturbing me" I said her with pain and a feeble voice. She massage my head, massaged, massaged, massaged and don't know when I slept but when I opened my eyes after the sleep, having that head ache was like 'Did I had head ache?'. She is my doctor.
     "Amma, am feeling hungry", I said in the mid night, even in that disturbed sleep she prepared delicious boost for me.
There are many incidents like this, the time I spent with my mom is the best.
EVERY DAY SHE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE ITS MY BDAY
I DONT KNOW WHETHER I DO THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME TO MY CHILD BUT I CAN SAY ONETHING YOU ARE THE BEST
I LOVE YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.             When dad left the kitchen, she looked at me and gave a smile that expresse

What shall I do as a mother?

"Hey, little one, do you know how much I love you? You might not be my first kid, but every kid is precious to the mother. No matter which gender you will be, I will love you like you are my world. I am enjoying the joy of carrying you. I want you to serve every people surrounding you. I want to see people enjoying their lives because of my child," she said all these things to the child in her. No matter how the child is going to be like she loved it with all her heart. She poured the joy of motherhood into her child. She carried her baby in all the atmospheric conditions. The before her baby enter this world, she said to her baby, "Now I am giving you all the food and breath that you need even before you ask me. But this condition is going to be with you tomorrow. You need only 50% of my support, and the remaining 50% comes from the way you adapt to this environment. As said earlier, I want my child to bring joy in everyone's life". She enjoyed her labor pain i

Is she the fish out of water - Episode 4

     After staring at the situation for seconds Adhira could find that girl was Sahat's sister and her would be sister-in-law Pooja. She prepared herself to not express her excitement and came out with fake calmness to welcome Sahat.      She admired the way he spoke to her parents. She admired his smile, the way he kept his mobile inside the pocket, the way he lifted his left eyebrow and everything. She could feel the chill that comes, when air touches our skin after steaming for some minutes in her heart. To others vision she looked normal but inside she could realise the changing temperatures. She realised the warmth in her cheeks.      With lots of struggles on hiding her excitement she managed to say, "Hi.. " to him with eye contact for a fraction of second. His warm smile with eye contact expressed his acceptance of her welcome.      The way Sahat met her eyes made her realise how special she is to him. Before Sahat could begin a conversation with Adhira, sh