Skip to main content

Are broken people jealous?

 In 2012, I lost my paternal grandmother. 


She was suffering from Cancer for 2+ years. I have seen how difficult it was for her to swallow food. Even a new minor pain could trigger her fear of death. During her last days she could have food only through a tube that was inserted in her nose. 


Since my childhood I’ve seen her only as a confident woman (she is confident even when she might be wrong LOL). I used to play a lot of games with her, both of us end up cheating each other and I’ll complain to mom regarding this. Even I used to roast my grandma a lot. Everyday there will be some sort of fight with my grandma. For easy understanding you can call our relationship like the ‘Tom & Jerry’ one.


But the few years after her death, it was difficult for me to accept that she is no more. You don’t grieve on a consistent basis. One day you will be happier and suddenly the happy memories with her will strike and go on a break down.  There were multiple breakdowns, like I used to cry to dad that I want her. 


When I saw people happy with their grandparents it made me feel ‘I wish my maternal grandparents are alive now’. I didn’t feel like I wanted my paternal grandma back, though she is the one I loved and created more memories with. 


Maternal grandparent’s death happened way more earlier in my childhood and I don't have many memories with them. Also, I haven’t seen them struggle and I have always seen them only HAPPY.


Coming to paternal grandma.


Somewhere it felt nice. It felt nice that she no more needs to struggle to have food. She no longer needs to fight with the fear of death. She no longer needs to feel the pain. She no longer needs to have a tube fixed in her nose to have food. 


It felt nice that she is out of the suffering and somewhere peacefully fighting with someone in heaven  (lol).


Do I envy my paternal grandma’s presence? I don't know the answer. But I feel good that she is not suffering. If she was alive she might be struggling even now, who knows. 



Now let’s get in the topic.


ARE BROKEN PEOPLE JEALOUS?


Relationship breakups are often considered to be something bad. Yes it is bad for someone to go through something bad, but is break up a bad thing on a whole?


Some might have gone through a similar situation I mentioned above. In my grandma’s case I was missing her good health and confident self more than I was missing ‘HER’.


Similarly some might have lost mental peace during a relationship and they might have broken that cycle and came out. Do you think they envy all the happy relationships around them? 


WRONG!!!


They envy their old self. They envy what they lost in that relationship. 


CLARIFYING, THEY DON’T ENVY ANYTHING OUT OF THEM. THEY ARE JEALOUS OF THEIR OWN HAPPY SELF.


A person who came out of a stressful cycle doesn’t envy the environment that gave them that cycle. So, if a person lost their mental peace in a relationship and walked out of it, they don’t envy that relationship or any relationship surrounding them. THEY ENVY THEIR MENTAL PEACE. 


So, what you think someone lost is not always the thing they actually lost or envying. 



PS: some spelling or grammar mistakes might be there because didn't edit 😷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What shall I do as a mother?

"Hey, little one, do you know how much I love you? You might not be my first kid, but every kid is precious to the mother. No matter which gender you will be, I will love you like you are my world. I am enjoying the joy of carrying you. I want you to serve every people surrounding you. I want to see people enjoying their lives because of my child," she said all these things to the child in her. No matter how the child is going to be like she loved it with all her heart. She poured the joy of motherhood into her child. She carried her baby in all the atmospheric conditions. The before her baby enter this world, she said to her baby, "Now I am giving you all the food and breath that you need even before you ask me. But this condition is going to be with you tomorrow. You need only 50% of my support, and the remaining 50% comes from the way you adapt to this environment. As said earlier, I want my child to bring joy in everyone's life". She enjoyed her labor pain i

Summary of "A girl to remember" by Ajay K Pandey

Protagonist of the story is, Neel Kumar who don't have any feeling for his family or friends. He did not had any emotions for the people surrounded by him and while reading I just imagined that no one can be bad than him. But later his student Pihu dig out the angel in him. The strong message "Confession is the best punishment" has conveyed that nothing can make a person feel punished except his acceptance over the fault and confessing it. After the arrival of Pihu in Neel's life he turns out to be a good person who had feelings for his family, friends and his daughter. A GIRL TO REMEMBER IS A BOOK TO REMEMBER

You are the best wife - summary

Hi guys welcome you all to another post of our blog.    As mentioned in the topic we are going to discuss the summary of the book "You are the best wife" written by Ajay K Pandey.    This book is like an autobiography of the author's love story.     A short summary of this book is that, the author Mr. Ajay K Pandey falls in love with a girl named Bhavna, while doing his B.E. Later he struggles to get permission from his parents to marry his love, Bhavna. After lot of tries he gets the permission from his parents to marry his love. They lead a happy life but this didn't last rill the end. All of a sudden Bhavna disappeared from his life.    This is the short summary of the book as I didn't want to leak out the story I just gave the overview of the story. This book contains romance without intimate scenes which sounds great, humors, emotions. This is an emotional book and make us to cry in the climax.