Skip to main content

Thanks to the 17 years old me

 Disclaimer: I didn’t proofread…… POsting iT just LIEK that


Hello………



I don’t know who's here. Who’s reading this blog post now. So, if you are reading this blog now, please do drop a comment sharing your thoughts or your name or just an emoji.


I don’t know, writing here makes me feel so happy, like I might have already said like this blog is like my digital home. I have documented some of the special moments that I cherished during my teen-age.


I’d love to write something about this space and for this space now. 


I started this blog in 2018 I guess. Just like now, even then there were a lot of self doubts and confusions. But, somewhere during that time I was much more into observing things rather than running on like now.


May be this might even be like I am rambling through things… But I know don’t what the structure of this blog is gonna be.


Today, I got to read one of my favorite posts from this blog ‘The scary or the scared cat’. By that age I was so scared of cats but now it’s the reverse.


Not only the thing with cats, but also a lot of other things.


I was scared to put my picture online

I used to feel uncomfortable to smile for photos or even at someone known

I used was scared of being alone/ sleeping alone

I was scared to drive my scooty in a heavy traffic area

I was scared of not being THE GOOD GIRL.


OH MY GOD (Janic voice from F.R.I.E.N.D.S)


A lot


But, I was so much confident about the things I was writing here. Though there are a lot of ideological transformation, I feel good about almost everything that I have written here.


I didn’t know much of the platforms, I didn’t know how to build a personal brand, I didn’t know that I can freelance back in 2018. Though I feel bad for not knowing all these things then, I feel good that because I didn’t knew all that I documented some happy memories of my life here. 


AND I AM SO MUCH GLAD I DID DOCUMENT THEM


In fact, though I didn't do any marketing related content here… This is the blog that helped and still helps me with my career, this is the space where I figured out that I am loving to write.


When I started this blog, the major aim I had was to earn money online and I wanted to get adsense and to that we had to write content consistently. There was no knowledge on what to write or how to write…. I was writing things as per my wish. But I don't know what happened all of a sudden.


I started working.


It’s been almost 4 years since I started to work and THE INNOCENCE IS GONE!!!!! Maybe not completely, who knows…


I don’t want to miss any of my stories… So I’d love to document some of the key incidents over here. 


If you love to read stories on personality transformations or handling with fears or about me 🌚  do read the future posts that I might post in. I don’t even feel like giving a CTA to this…….. BECAUSE NO MARKETING CONTENT HERE……….





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute little things

    Hey all, it had been a long time since I posted the last blog post.    I will try to post at-least 3 a week. Now lets get in to today's post. INCIDENT 1 :             On a fine day, in the morning, mom was preparing channa masala for chappathi. Unfortunately, it was partially burnt. Some channas that settled down were burnt and the dish started to spread its burnt smell.             Dad came from hall, to the kitchen 'What happened pa, what is this smell. Have you burnt the dish?' dad asked. To manage the situation, mom took a single burnt channa from the gravy and showed it dad with her thumb and the forefinger holding the channa and said, 'because of this one channa the whole dish is spoiled' with a sad face.             'Okay okay, you don't get tensed. We can manage with some other side dish' dad said that in a way of consoling my mom from the disaster.   ...

Is she the fish out of water - Episode 4

     After staring at the situation for seconds Adhira could find that girl was Sahat's sister and her would be sister-in-law Pooja. She prepared herself to not express her excitement and came out with fake calmness to welcome Sahat.      She admired the way he spoke to her parents. She admired his smile, the way he kept his mobile inside the pocket, the way he lifted his left eyebrow and everything. She could feel the chill that comes, when air touches our skin after steaming for some minutes in her heart. To others vision she looked normal but inside she could realise the changing temperatures. She realised the warmth in her cheeks.      With lots of struggles on hiding her excitement she managed to say, "Hi.. " to him with eye contact for a fraction of second. His warm smile with eye contact expressed his acceptance of her welcome.      The way Sahat met her eyes made her realise how special she is to him. Before Sah...

Is she the fish out of water? - Episode 9

Shruthi went through thoughts throughout the walk to help her sister but she could find no way to help her sister but she had a perfect plan of explaining this to mom. After completing their walk, both the sisters made themselves fresh and again headed to their work of packing Adhira's essentials. The packing process went through recollection of almost all the incidents that happened in their life.  They packed everything and arranged the packages in a separate room. They kept some essential things for the remaining days before marriage. Now Adhira's room appealed clean, but Adhira could see the void in her room. Not only in her room but also in her heart.  Every corner looked clean but she felt like missing something.  Mom and Dad reached home by the evening after completing all the inviting works.  As soon as they reached home dad got a call and he headed towards the office. Mom made herself comfortable in the bed, her back supported with a pi...